Tali-Banned Cigar Aficionado Club
U.S. Embassy Chapter
Friday, 22 January 2016
On behalf of the members of the US Embassy Chapter of the Tali-banned Cigar Aficionado Club (TCAC), we would like to invite you to join us for our 170th meeting on Friday, 22nd January 2016, at 1400 hrs.
The meeting will be held at the west side fire pit at the U.S. Embassy Kabul. The fire pit is located directly behind the KEEA Logo Store, and the Marine Security Guard Quarters on the west (Embassy) side of the Embassy compound.
Embassy Access Requirements
No Escort Required
- If you have a yellow or blue embassy badge. If you have a plain white (no green stripe) common access card (CAC) and are uniformed military
No Escort Required – But must sign in and obtain a Visitor Badge
- If you have a white CAC and are not uniformed military
- If you have a green stripe on your CAC
Access For All Other Cases
- In all other cases, you cannot be signed in as a guest, unless you are on the access roster for the day of the visit. Contact the following individuals by 1700 hours on the Wednesday prior to the day of the meeting to arrange for embassy access:
o Perry Covey
o Kris Malcolm
o Shafiullah Sefati
Membership dues are a one-time donation of $25 (cash). Your one time membership fee also entitles you to a free featured premium cigar at each meeting you attend.
Due to limited quantities of the featured cigars and an average attendance of 70-100 aficionados, you must attend and participate in the meeting to receive a cigar.
The first 100 members who attend will be smoking… Their choice from 5 cigars
- Montecristo Media Noche
- Drew Estates Legend
- Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur
- VSOP Vintage Reserve
- Tabak – Café Con Leche
Choices are limited so come early to select your FIRST choice!
Raffle Prizes for the 170th Meeting
To Be Announced at the Meeting
AND It’s Contest Time!
We promised a contest for THE BEST SMOKING JACKET!
Anyone wishing to join must be wearing a Smoking Jacket to enter. The Club’s applause determines the WINNER!
The prize for the Best Smoking Jacket winner is a XIKAR Lighter!
Members are eligible to purchase cigars and club logoed merchandise which is available at each meeting. We currently have a great selection of cigars and clothing.
Ball Caps –$15 each. Club logo and “US Embassy Chapter” lettering available in colors: Black, Dungaree (blue denim), Khaki, and Red.
Challenge Coins – $10 each
- TCAC Patches – $10 each
- TCAC Chips – $3 each
- Cotton Polo Shirts w/Club Logo – $30 each
- Nike DryFit Shirts w/Club Logo – $50 each
- Mock-Turtlenecks w/Club Logo – $30 each
- Zippered Hoodies w/Club Logo – $30 each
The US Embassy chapter offers limited quantities of single premium cigars for sale at the meetings. The cigars cost $3.00 to $10 each.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.
Tali-Banned Cigar Aficionado Club U.S. Embassy Chapter, Kabul
Check out our website www.Tali-BannedCigarAficionadoClub.com